Boiler tube and pipe require extremely superior quality and a variety of steel grades and dimensions suited to usage situations. To fully meet these requirements, our boiler tube and pipe have emerged from a secure system through years of experience and foremost engineering prowess, as a backdrop.
They are manufactured based on an integrated production system and on strict quality design and quality control, ranging from raw materials to final products. In line with diversifying needs, we are developing new materials and products, and are conducting a wide variety of research and development, including manufacturing process research. Thus, our boiler tube and pipe that have a superior track record and receive a high level of trust, all based on three mainstays : Integrated production, quality assurance, and research and development.
For the purpose of this standard, the boiler assembly includes:
- The water-tube boiler including all the pressure parts from the feed water inlet (including the inlet valve) up to and including the steam and/or hot water outlet . All super heaters, reheaters, economizers, the associated safety accessories and interconnecting tubing that are heated by means of the gases of combustion and are not capable of isolation from the main system by interposing shut-off valves.
- Isolatable super heaters, reheaters, economizers and related interconnecting tubing
- The heat supply or firing system
- The means of preparing and feeding the fuel to the boiler including the control systems
- The means of providing the boiler with feedwater including the control system
- The pressure expansion vessels and tanks of hot water generating plant.
Other Plant Equipment:
- The boiler supporting structural steelwork, the thermal insulation and/or brickwork and the casing
- The means of providing the boiler with air including the forced draught fans and air pre-heaters which are heated by the gases of combustion
- The facilities for moving flue gases through the boiler up to the stack inlet, including the induced draught fans and the air pollution reducing equipment located in the flue gas removal path
- All other equipment necessary for the operation of the boiler plant.